Cognition and Natural Sensory Processing Initiative (CNSP)
CNSP is an open science initiative providing a platform for facilitating research on congnition and natural sensory processing.
CNSP activities and projects:
- CNSP Virtual Workshops, where you can learn methodologies for neural signal processing for natural scenes and sound perception). Booklet for this year's workshop.
- CND: A standardised data structure for natural sensory processing datasets.
- CNSP Resources, including standardised datasets and tutorials (e.g., mTRF-Toolbox, EelBrain)
- CNSP project supported by a generous travel scholarship from mBrainTrain (official call here). The student Giorgio Piazza, who won the scholarship at CNSP2022, carried out a project on speech perception with Giovanni Di Liberto at TCD and the CNSP team.
- CNSP workshop 2023: Aaron Nidiffer (coordinator; Univ. of Rochester), Giovanni Di Liberto (Trinity College Dublin), Mick Crosse (SEGOTIA ltd), Giorgia Cantisani (ENS Paris), Stephanie Haro
- CNSP workshop 2022: Giovanni Di Liberto (coordinator), Mick Crosse, Nate Zuk, Aaron Nidiffer, Giorgia Cantisani, Stephanie Haro
- CNSP workshop 2021: Giovanni Di Liberto (coordinator), Mick Crosse, Nate Zuk, Aaron Nidiffer
- CNSP initiative co-ordinator (2021-current): Giovanni Di Liberto (Trinity College Dublin)